Thank You! Breaking Wall Street is a platform to capture my story, thoughts, and advice regarding quitting Wall Street, traveling the world, and building a social-positive start-up. The fact that you’re on the site (and especially visiting “My Ask”) means the world to me. I sincerely hope you continue to follow along and support me in the future.
Passionate about EdTech, Lending, or Economic Development? Reach Out!
My main project is building a low-income financial education platform with the goal of profitably lowering consumer credit card debt. If you, or anyone you know, are interested, want to chat, or generally shoot the shit on anything EdTech, lending, microfinance or economic development related – please reach out! ThomasJRobb [at] gmail [dot] com or LinkedIn.
To Support Breaking Wall Street
If you like my writing and want to support the site, there’s a number of great ways to do so (besides reading more blog posts):
- Subscribe to my newsletter. I’ll shoot out a quick email when I publish a new post with usually a little behind the scenes thoughts on how arrived at my conclusions and why I thought it was helpful to publish and share.
- Recently quit? Know someone else who did? I’m looking for people who have recently quit their Wall Street, consulting, or corporate jobs to share their story, experience, and lessons on BWS. If you, or someone you know, fits the bill, please reach out or make an introduction.
- Follow BWS on social media. Still a work in progress, but we’re already on all the major platforms. Follow now and watch as we build our presence over time. Links: Facebook – Twitter – Instagram.
- Comment on and share my posts. I love reading comments from people who read my posts. Let me know what you think. Bonus points if you send to a friend! Let me know if you do.
- Reach out. Want to tell me how awesome I am? Tell me I’m an idiot? Ideas, suggestions, etc.? Shoot me an email. ThomasJRobb [at] gmail [dot] com (the bots make me do it).
- Suggest a logo! I have zero ideas for a logo. Let me know if you have any ideas!